- Image Intelligence™ Technology coupled with Fujifilm Quality Dry Photo Paper produce high quality images every time.
- For the DX100 Frontier S, available in 4", 5", 6", 8" rolls with a glossy or lustre finish.
- For the DL4XX Series, available in 4", 5", 6", 8", and 10" rolls with a glossy or lustre finish.
- For the DL6XX Series, available in 4”, 5”, 6”, 8”, 10” and 12” rolls with a glossy or lustre finish.
- Dye-based inks utilizes four, five or six color base system. Prints made with Fujifilm Dry Minilab ink and photo paper produce vivid colors and high image clarity insuring every detail of the image is captured.
- Water resistant surface makes images less prone to damage, allowing printed memories to be cherished for years to come.
- New! For the DX100 Frontier S Fine Art Matte Paper, a premium paper in 8” rolls provides elegant color reproduction with subtlety and warmth, with these key features:
- Pure Whiteness – Clear, more distinct print images.
- Accurate Color Reproduction – Rich color reproduction range, ideally suited for wedding, portraiture and impressive landscapes.
- Lustreless Surface – Creates unique and distinctive images.
- Fine Art Matte prints only in the high quality mode.
Fine Art Matte Paper Profile Set Up Information
DX100 Fine Art Matte Paper Profile Setup
DX100 Fine Art Matte Paper File Install
DX100 Fine Art Matte Paper File Install for MAC OS
How to Use Gray Adjustment