Super fast processing speeds in combination with FUJIFILM dye sub printers and Frontier digital minilabs means more productivity and profit for you. GetPixTM F7 Terminal is a high speed, easy to use order station that can produce high quality prints using any combination of FUJIFILM’s dye sublimation printers or minilabs. With its high performance card reader customers can upload their images from all major digital camera storage media and camera phones quickly. The F7 terminal is versatile due to its compact size, allowing it to easily fit on countertops, a floor stand, or placed in a print station kiosk configuration, maximizing profits per square foot.
Consumers are taking and printing more digital pictures than ever before...can your technology keep pace? FUJIFILM’s GetPix™ F7 Order Station’s workflow makes selecting and customizing images easy a fast. To ensure customers have access to the latest content F7 order stations can be updated remotely with little interruption in service for retailers. FUJIFILM technology also speeds customer orders to your dye sublimation printer or digital mini-lab resulting in super fast consumer transaction time - with a low total cost of ownership, and high return on your investment.
The new GetPix™ F7 Order Station offers three distinct advantages:
- The intuitive software is proven easy-to-use, and designed to up-sell the consumer encouraging more revenue per transaction
- High speed Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor with Gigabit Ethernet connection results in super fast order processing time
- Retailer replaceable media inserts and parts do not require service calls or special training to replace, resulting in less downtime and a lower total cost of ownership
- Self-service consumer terminal includes FUJIFILM’s latest software
- Highly reliable hardware with high duty cycles
- Low Total Cost of Ownership due to customer replaceable Intelligent Media Drives and low consumable cost
- Tilt screen to enhance customer experience and allow for variety of installation locations; designed to be ADA compliant
- Easy to use...consumer oriented workflows
- Multiple language support
- Image editing including zoom, crop, borders etc.
- Remote Software Updates makes the latest content available to users with little interruption in service for retailers
- Shared Printer Configurations allows for connection to any combination of ASK 2000, ASK 2500, or ASK 4000 printers.
- Hub and Spoke model allows retailers with several locations to utilize an offsite minilab
- Compact design easily fits in retail space. Can be mounted to counter top, end cap, floor stand, or incorporated into self-contained photo print station
- Burn images to CDs and create index prints
- Print-to-print capability when Flatbed scanner option is purchased
- Includes internal thermal receipt printer
- Credit card compatible (optional upgrade)
- IrDA wireless technology compatible
- Smart Media, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card (Type M), Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Card, Mini-SD, MicroSDMMC, RS-MMC, CD-R, DVD+/- R, USB Flash Memory
- Exif-JPG, Exif-TIFF, JPG (JFIF), TIFF, and BMP
- 15” flat touch-panel TFT Display. Adjustable display panel
- AC100 – 240V. 50 – 60HZ
- 14.8” (W) x 12.48” (D) x 19.37” (H)
- 80mm built in receipt printer
- 3.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 2.13GHz
- 2G RAM, Expandable to 4G