FUJIFILM’s GetPixTM Software’s easy to use work flow and up-sell features allows you to offer customers a wide range of photo products increase your revenue and margins. Customers can easily navigate from simple image printing to creating photo products with just a few touches of a button. Users have the option of selecting from a large variety of greeting card templates ranging from birthdays and holidays to pet announcements, making sure there is a greeting card template that will satisfy every users’ needs. Options for higher end products such as photo gifts are available through the software as well. Photo gifts offered from the GetPixTM 5.0 Software include bordered prints, collage prints, scrapbook pages, photo books (hard and soft cover), mugs, calendars, tee shirts, posters, banners, and mouse pads and much more!
The GetPixTM Software now also has shared printer configurations. Shared connection means any number of FUJIFILM terminals is can be connected to any combination of ASK 2000, ASK 2500, and ASK 4000 printers.
For retailers who operate multiple locations, the GetPixTM Software allows you to utilize a “hub and spoke model.” This model allows for the use of offsite minilabs to process orders filled through the GetPixTM F7 order station. The hub and spoke model streamlines your order fulfillment process.
- Easy to use workflow makes it easy to create prints and photo products
- Up sell features gives you the ability to generate higher revenues through your GetPixTM printer system
- Remote Software updates provide up to date content with little interruption to service
- Shared printer configuration allow you to connect to any combination of our lab quality printers
- Hub and spoke model give you the opportunity to utilize minilab systems and streamline orders from multiple locations
- Image IntelligenceTM Technology guarantee lab quality images every time