For the first time ever; highly accurate manual focusing is available in an optical viewfinder. The simultaneous display of the EVF area on the screen of the optical viewfinder allows accurate focusing in real time.
All you need to do is to turn the focus ring and bring the subject in the EVF area into focus, just like focusing with a rangefinder. Or, Focus Peaking and Digital Split Image™* can be selected and the magnification of the focus area can be changed.
A new sophisticated design is used for the finder display. Screen information is now even easier to see.
The hybrid viewfinder, a popular feature of the FUJIFILM X100 series, has evolved. Parallax, the gap between the shooting range frame and actual shooting range when shooting close up, is automatically corrected in real time. Reframing after focusing is no longer necessary.
The hybrid viewfinder allows you to switch between optical and electronic options with a single lever. The new electronic rangefinder feature is selected in the same way.
The use of traditional dials allows you to see camera settings at a glance, even when the camera is turned off. Settings can be made so you're ready to shoot according to lighting conditions which enhances the camera's instinctive functionality. Your conversation with the FUJIFILM X100T starts the moment you pick it up.
1. The±3-step exposure compensation dial, power switch and shutter speed dial are placed around the shutter button in the traditional layout of the X series. Dials are milled from metal. The top cover is made of robust magnesium alloy.
2. Optical / electronic viewfinder switch lever can be operated while looking through the finder.
3. The command lever has been changed to a command dial making it easier to use.
4. Aperture ring allows more exact control with 1/3 steps and a focus ring that uses a new precision-milled pyramid pattern.
Following feedback from photographers, the design philosophy and layout of the rear of the camera has been standardized on X series models. Using a selector button and command dial allows smoother and more accurate operation.
5. The selector button, the core of control. Making and changing selections has been dramatically improved.
6. The newly adopted 3.0-inch 1040K-dot large LCD monitor displays a more accurate image and ensures information can be checked in higher definition. A playback operation system is concentrated on the immediate left.
7. The Focus Mode lever switches between AF and MF with one touch.