Activities include Seven Paper Presentations and a Reception at The TECH Museum
North Kingston, RI, February 13, 2012 – FUJIFILM Electronic Materials U.S.A., Inc. is scheduled to make seven (7) Paper Presentations at the 2012 SPIE Advanced Lithography Conference in San Jose, California, representing the highest number of papers it has ever presented at SPIE.
“We are excited and honored to be presenting seven papers at the SPIE 2012 conference,” said Takashi Iwasaki, president and chief executive officer, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials U.S.A., Inc. "This gives Fujifilm Electronic Materials the chance to let attendees learn the latest information from our lithography research, and also demonstrates our commitment to meet and exceed the expectations of technologically demanding semiconductor customers.”
All papers will be presented at the San Jose Conference Center, as follows:
Monday, February 13, 2012
1. Functional resists materials for negative tone development in advanced lithography - Paper 8325-4 of Conference 8325
2. EUV Resist materials for 20 nm and below half-pitch applications – Paper 8322-9 of Conference 8322
3. EUV Resist materials for 20 nm and below half-pitch applications – Paper 8325-9 of Conference 8325
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
4. KrF resists for implant layers patterning extreme-high-aspect-ratio structures with a double focal plane exposure technique - Paper 8325-84 of Conference 8325
5. Design of release interface with fluorinated anti-sticking additives for UV-NIL resists – Paper 8323-4 of Conference 8323
6. Solvent pre-wetting as an effective start-up method for point-of-use filter - Paper 8325-87 of Conference 8325
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
7. Free form source and mask optimization for negative-tone resist development for 22nm node contact holes - Paper 8326-31 of Conference 8326
Fujifilm will also be hosting a reception for conference attendees, nearby at The TECH Museum in San Jose on Tuesday, February 14, from 7-11 pm. Convention guests are invited to come by and meet for informal discussions and refreshments.
For more information about Fujifilm’s SPIE 2012 conference activities, please contact: SPIE2012@fujifim-ffem.com. For more information about FUJIFILM Electronic Materials U.S.A., Inc., please go to: http://www.fujifilm-ffem.com/.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials U.S.A., Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Corporation with offices in Japan, the United States and Belgium, and several manufacturing and R&D facilities located worldwide. The company supplies advanced technology, chemistry and delivery equipment to the semiconductor and flat panel display fabrication market. For more information, visit www.fujifilm-ffem.com.
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Tokyo, Japan, brings continuous innovation and leading-edge products to a broad spectrum of industries, including electronic imaging, digital printing equipment, medical systems, life sciences, graphic arts, flat panel display materials, and office products, based on a vast portfolio of digital, optical, fine chemical and thin film coating technologies. The company was among the top 16 companies around the world granted U.S. patents in 2010, and in the year ended March 31, 2011, had global revenues of $25.8 billion*. Fujifilm is committed to environmental stewardship and good corporate citizenship. For more information, please visit www.fujifilmholdings.com.
* At an exchange rate of 86 yen to the dollar.
For more information, contact:
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.